Thank you for coming to the Tufts Medical Center vaccination scheduling site. We are proud to offer the community a COVID-19 vaccine, in partnership with the City of Boston, according to the current State of Massachusetts and CDC regulations. We will be vaccinating those who qualify at the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown, a short walk from Tufts Medical Center. If you currently qualify for a vaccine, please follow these steps to schedule an appointment and register for your visit. Please do not call Tufts MC or the Courtyard by Marriott.
5 steps to schedule and register for your COVID-19 vaccine:
Make sure you are currently eligible for the vaccine according to the State of Massachusetts. You may be asked to provide proof of either working or living in the state.
Confirm eligibility and select a first dose appointment through our third-party scheduling service, ZocDoc. If you received your first dose at a different location, due to limited supply, we are not able to accommodate your second dose. Please return to the location of your first dose vaccine. We are not vaccinating companions at this time.
- Please note if there is no availability, continue to check back later. New times will appear as they become available. Please be patient as we try to accommodate a large volume of requests.
Reserve your appointment day and time. Please use the legal name (as it appears on a valid photo ID) and correct information of the person being vaccinated on all forms to ensure that your registration is processed correctly.
You will receive an appointment reservation email with a Tufts MC registration form asking for further information. You will have 30 minutes to complete this form. If we need to verify additional information we may contact you prior to your appointment.
- Please note that your appointment may be canceled if you do not fill out this form within 30 minutes.
We will see you at your appointment! Please bring your appointment reservation email, registration form confirmation, a valid photo ID and, if you have insurance, please bring your insurance card with you to the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown. Masks are required at all times.
- Location/Entrance: Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown, 279 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116
- Parking: Tremont parking garage, 274 Tremont Street
- Accessibility: The vaccination site is wheelchair accessible and staff are available to assist with wheelchair access. We have wheelchairs onsite for use.
- Public Transportation: The Courtyard by Marriott is accessible by the MBTA Orange Line, “Tufts Medical Center” stop and the Green Line, “Boylston St” stop. Additionally, by bus 11 or the Silver Line to “Washington St at Tufts Med Ctr” stop and bus 43 to “285 Tremont Street” stop. For more options please visit mbta.com.
- Interpreter Services:
For non-English speaking community members, we will have interpreter services
present to help answer any questions.
- Se precisar de assistência em outros idiomas, ligue para 617-636-6119.
- Если вам нужна помощь на других языках, звоните по телефону 617-636-6119.
- Si necesita asistencia en otros idiomas, llame al 617-636-6119.
- Nếu quý vị cần hỗ trợ bằng các ngôn ngữ khác, vui lòng gọi 617-636-6119.
- Si w bezwen asistans nan lòt lang, tanpri rele 617-636-6119.