Thank you for coming to the Tufts Medical Center vaccination scheduling site. We are proud to offer the community a COVID-19 vaccine, in partnership with the City of Boston, according to the current State of Massachusetts and CDC regulations. If you currently qualify for a vaccine, please follow these steps to schedule an appointment and register for your visit. Walk-ins are also welcome! If you prefer not to schedule an appointment, you may walk-in to our location anytime from 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. Monday- Friday.
5 steps to schedule and register for your COVID-19 vaccine:
Make sure you or the person you are booking an appointment for are eligible for the vaccine according to the State of Massachusetts.
Confirm eligibility and select a first dose appointment through our third-party scheduling service, ZocDoc. If you received your first dose at a different location, we are not able to accommodate your second dose. Please return to the location of your first dose vaccine.
Reserve your appointment day and time. Please use the legal name and correct information of the person being vaccinated on all forms to ensure that your registration is processed correctly.
- Please note we are currently offering all FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccines, which includes Pfizer, Moderna and the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen), based on availability.
- Minor patients ages 12 through 17 can only receive the Pfizer vaccine at this time. An adult is required to accompany a minor patient. If a minor is accompanied by an adult who is not their legal parent/ guardian, they must bring this appointment waiver, signed by their legal parent/guardian.
You will then receive an appointment reservation email with a Tufts MC registration form asking for further information. You will have 30 minutes to complete this form. If we need to verify additional information we may contact you prior to your appointment.
We will see you at your appointment! Please bring your appointment reservation email and registration form confirmation with you to your appointment. The vaccine is free and insurance is not required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. However, if you have insurance, please bring your card. Masks are required at all times.
- NEW Location/Entrance: 276 Tremont Street, Boston MA 02116
- Parking: Tremont parking garage, 274 Tremont Street
- Accessibility: The vaccination site is wheelchair accessible and staff are available to assist with wheelchair access. We have wheelchairs onsite for use.
- Public Transportation: Our vaccination location is accessible by the MBTA Orange Line, “Tufts Medical Center” stop and the Green Line, “Boylston St” stop. Additionally, by bus 11 or the Silver Line to “Washington St at Tufts Med Ctr” stop and bus 43 to “285 Tremont Street” stop. For more options please visit mbta.com.
- Interpreter Services:
For non-English speaking community members, we will have interpreter services present to help
answer any questions.
- Se precisar de assistência em outros idiomas, ligue para 617-636-6119.
- Если вам нужна помощь на других языках, звоните по телефону 617-636-6119.
- Si necesita asistencia en otros idiomas, llame al 617-636-6119.
- 如果您需要其他語言的幫助，請致電 617-636-5331.
- Nếu quý vị cần hỗ trợ bằng các ngôn ngữ khác, vui lòng gọi 617-636-6119.
- Si w bezwen asistans nan lòt lang, tanpri rele 617-636-6119.